About: After gaining a huge across Gurgoan and amid high demand Vapour Bar Exchange finally opened its much anticipated branch at Haus Khas Village. Concept is like stoke Market, The drinks are dynamically priced and when the prices escalate to higher value, then the market crashes to a certain low keeping maximum engagement of the guests.
Location is bit tricky but you can spot with a Signtaure Bull standing just above the entrance, keeping the same concept of affordable drinks and sumptuous food vapour bar exchange opened its third branch with huge spacious area sprawled across two floors. A narrow staircase leads to its first floor, bright lit space, sofas and several graffiti on its wall whereas the upstairs is terrace with partially indoor seating arrangement.
My Rating is 4 /5 for its ambience
We liked the terrace to start our gastronomic journey and start with following
Drink Menu ( MockTails/ Shakes)
– Kiwi Melon Cooler : A perfect drink for refreshing, like the ingredients, balanced mock tails for summer season ( not for winter) Rating 4.0/5 ( Recommend)
– Rasphberry: I had good expectation with Raspberry, but it didn’t. Taste can be improved. 3/5
– Oreo Shake: (Not a thick Shake without stuff), it wasn’t thick as we might have taste in university area, no other stuff were added, simple crushed oreo shakes served in milk bottle. Taste wise it was above the average 3.5/ 5
– Mango white chocolate: well this shake didn’t attract with taste, but quality was good. 3/5
My Rating for Drink is 3.5/5
– Vapour Fries (Mixed portion of Onion Rings, Potato wedges and French Fries) Price: 229 (without taxes) Quality: Good, Quantity is meant for two people. Rating 4/5.
– Mushroom Duplex: Huge Deep Fried Mushroom cups stuffed with cheese, bell Pepper, corn. Price: 259 (without taxes) Quality: Good, Quantity is meant for two people. Taste wise it is below average Rating 2.5/5.
– Spicy Baby Chicken (Boneless Juicy chicken infused with spices) Price: 329 (without taxes) Quality: Good, Quantity is meant for two people. Taste wise is Good Rating 3.5/5.
– Chicken Tikka Hyderabadi (Traditional Big Marinated chicken Pieces is cooked with spices in clay oven, Topped with Mint Spray) Price: 349 (without taxes) Quality: Good, Quantity is meant for two people. Taste wise it is good Rating 3.5/5, Order if you want to some experiment with chicken tikka.
– Kali Mirch Tangri ( 4 Chicken Legs are marinated in black pepper with touch of Chinese) Quality is really top notch, chickens pieces were delicious and juicy It is only product that I liked most in VBE and Highly recommended Price: 349 (without taxes) Quality: Excellent, Quantity is meant for two people. Taste wise it is Excellent Rating 4.5/5
– Tandoori Prawns (Marinated Prawn is cooked in Clay Oven with Indian Spices) , Highly Recommend item at VBE, Price: 449 (without taxes) Quality: Excellent, Quantity is meant for two people. Taste wise it is again on Excellent Scale Rating 4.5/5
– Oriental Pizza (Non Veg): Thin crust Pizza with Topping of Juicy Chicken strips with Thai sauce is excellent Pizza and highly recommends Price: 449 (without taxes) Quality: Excellent, Quantity is meant for two people. Taste wise it is again on Excellent Scale Rating 4.5/5
– Palak Patta Chaat: Loved the stuff, perfectly fried spinach leaves with both sweet and sour in taste and recommended for vegetarian people. Price: 199 (without taxes) Quality: Excellent, Quantity is meant for two people. Taste wise it is again on Excellent Scale Rating 4.5/5
My Rating for Appetizer is 4/5
– Dumphukt Biryani, A Traditional Biryani Served with Raita and Salan is perfect combination to order at VBE, Liked the quality, quantity and taste.
– Gosht Nihari– it disappoint me little as tastewise although I happy to report that quality and quality is notable.
My Rating for Main course is 4/5 and Highly Recommended Place for couple/ Hangout with friend.
My Overall Rating is 4/5