Prankster is spread over 10,000 sq. feet and have a capacity of 250 Seats and fell into category of Gurgaon’s largest restaurant. Prankster is not just Gurgaon’s largest restaurant. Prankster is theme based restaurant and it serves India’s first campus based Restaurant. It took almost 2 year to shape the restaurant and counted in new entrant as Restaurant in Sector 29 Market. With its funky and eye popping theme will surely remind you college day. This massive spacious single floor restaurant. Principal Room, Panwadi, And Lovers Points within campus make it more interesting Now let’s get entry inside the campus and Prank.
A narrow corridor (called a backside entry) that opens up to a library replete with bookshelves and full of actual books of all subjects. Pages are used to decorate the walls. Lamp is used on table to draw attention as actual library. There’s also a Mixology lab just in front of Library, a mini classroom, a canteen, an amphitheatre and a luxurious hostel room, which can be booked for a private mini party. Most Interesting section is a Parking area where you will a Jeep, and 8 two wheeler. A working Food truck inside the restaurant will stun you and explore only but and you can even take your drinks and sip on them while sitting on it.
Not the Ambience But The food is rather innovative as well. Menu is designed under the supervision of Chef Harangad Singh. There is over 150 innovative dishes each dishes have their unique story.
• Virgin Butti (Fresh Cucumber, Mint , Rock Salt, Ginger, Lime Juice and sprite) Rs 199
• Let us Prank: (Orange chunks, Lime chunks, Fresh Puree and Apple Juice) Rs 199
I really liked the both drink, only issue that mock tails have limited varieties
MY Rating for Drink menu is 4/5
• Nitro cooked Dahi Bhalla, Roomali Sev- Papdi –(Ultimate fine quality of Hung Curd, Topped with Roomali Sev and Papdi with Addition of liquid Nitrogen, will make you wow Price: Rs 265/-, Quantity is Serve for two, and Highly recommend) Rating: 5/5
• Sambar Cappuccino with Dosa Papad (Sambhar Served in cup and perfect blend like coffee and few pieces of dehydrated Dosa Papad were given, I love the experiment, and highly recommend for those who love the experiment with food, Quantity for one) Rating: 4/5
• Pao Bhaji Zinker, Marathi Garlic Crumbs (Traditional Marathi Dish, Served with Spicy chutney, served under the Rubik’s Cube Price: Rs 245/- Quantity for Three people) Rating 3.5/5
• Imly Glazed Kung Pao Chicken with coconut foam (Served in Imly platter. Loved the texture, presentation and fusion as well Price: Rs 295/- served for One/ Two) Rating 3.5/5
• Tempura Tiger Prawn, Milagai Podi, Shichimi Dust (Served with Scale so that people may measure how the actual length of Prawn is!, Ultimate presentation and Prawn were ultra crispy perfect in golden color Price Rs 465/- and recommend for sea food lover, Quantity is for Two) Rating: 5/5
• Litchi Stuffed Tikka (whole Selected Juicy Litchis are grilled in Tandoor and stuffed with Khoya and Dry fruits Price Rs 275/- is highly recommend, Quantity is for Two) Rating 5/5
• Lamb chops, Tender Tandoori IS HIGHLY recommend for non vegetarian , just cut and put in mouth it will melt within few second, I never seen such a perfect tendered juicy lamb Price Rs 475/- Quantity for Two) Rating 5/5
• Garden Fresh vegetables (Pizza) ( Not a Thin Crust, but Multi layered like Layered Parantha, served with vegetable Toppings and is highly recommend for Pizza Lover Rs 325/-, Quantity for two) Rating 4/5
• Kick ass Honey chilly Potato, Pepper Slaw (Not an ordinary, Ultimate in taste Price Rs 285/- Quantity for Two) Rating 4.5/5
My Rating for Appetizer 4.5/5
• Daal Makhni with Sour Cream Mousse,(Traditional Bukhara Daal and Topped with thick Cream is recommend, Ultra delicious one of best Daal makhni I had Price Rs 375/- Rating 4/5
• Compressed Paneer Tubes, Thai Makhni Curry ( 6pcs of ultra soft Paneer Barrel is used and dipped Thai and Paneer Makhni Gravy, very aromatic, and delicious Price Rs 395/-) Rating 3.5/5
• Rampuri Gosht, Reshampatti Shine, Laccha coins is absolute delicious fine gravy justifying the actual Rampuri Gosht, Rampuri Gosht is already popular among the foodie for its fine delicacy Price Rs 445/- Served For Two Rating 5/5 and Highly Recommend for Gosht Lover.
• Anda Curry Pranked , Tawa Parantha Well first it gives an impression like a fish served in curry but actually it is egg curry Price Rs 325 Rating 4/5
• Chik Tik Lababdaar, Truffle scented Mushrooms is highly recommended chicken gravy dish at Prankster, Perfect taste and experience Price Rs 425 Served for Two/Three) Rating 4.5/5
My Rating for Main course 5/5
• Pranked Rose Kheer, (Chef Harangad Represent the Final show the Pranked Rose Kheer, a Roses were dipped in Nitrogen and crushed smartly over the Premade Kheer Price: Rs 295 served for four people) Tastewise it is ultimate, and Highly recommend Rating 5/5
• Good Old pineapple Pastry: (Chef Harangad tell us how it is different between the other pineapple pastry Price: Rs 165 and we rounded off with sweet note) Rating 4/5
My Rating for Dessert is 4.5/5
Service: Service is highly appreciated, it is quick, very professional and they have exact idea what they are serving, they deserve a perfect Five.
My OVERALL RATING 5/5
Where: SCO market (Sector 29 market) Gurgaon, Near Iffco Metro Station
Meal For Two: Rs 1500/-