Café public Connection is merely one and Half Year old restaurant, a restropub with multiple themes is sprawled across to 8000 SQFT. Concept is lies around the bon-vivant travelers, socializing with one another over a luxurious setting. Variable seating option, every segment has different concept. Ambience and décor is stunning. Café public connection is located inner circle of Connaught place in E Block.
The interiors of Cafe Public Connection with the big arches, stone walls and dim lighting makes it seem like a mysterious place where comfortable sofas and tables are spread out across a spacious seating area. Space is ideal for couple, Hangout with friend, Celebration etc.
My Rating for its ambience is 5/5.
Cucumber Cooler:(Coconut water, Lime Juice with a Dash of chopped Mint) Price Rs 195(without taxes) is highly recommended Mocktail at CFC. Rating 4/5
Virgin Mojito: It is refreshing drink, but didn’t find anything superb just a Regular Mojito at Rs 195 (without taxes) Rating 3.5/5
Mango Mule: (Slices cucumber with zing of Brown sugar syrup and mango crush) is another good rated mocktail at Rs 195 (without taxes) Rating 3.5/5
• Shikari Murg Tikka (Rajasthani Style Chicken Tikka with Indian Spices) Price: Rs 355 (without taxes) is highly recommended at CFC, Quality: Excellent, Quantity is meant for two people. Taste wise it is again on Excellent Scale Rating 4.5/5
• Moroccan Chapli Kebab (Grounded lamb kebab coated with zatter) is excellent stuff , kebab weren’t dry perfectly balanced in both flavour and taste. Price: 395 (without taxes) Quality: Excellent, Quantity is meant for two people. Taste wise it is again on Excellent Scale Rating 4.5/5
• Vegetarian Tacos with Dry Bhel (Mushroom, cottage cheese, Scallions, Peppers, jalapeno stuffed in corn taco shell on top with dry bhel) is another experimental appetizer, which is worth to try, I like both experiment and presentation. Price Rs 245 (without taxes)
• Moroccan Cheese Spring rolls ( Fried Crispy Spring Rolls stuffed with feta cheese, onion, parsley, mint and pine kernel served with garlic aioli) Price Rs 275(without taxes)
My Overall Rating for Appetizer is 4.5/5
• Laal Maans (Traditional Mutton cooked in Home style gravy) is perfectly cooked and traditional stuff and worth to try at CFC at Price Rs 399 (without taxes) Don’t forget to try with Tandoori Butter Naan (Rs 80 without Taxes)
Although I did try only main course rating is 4.5/5 for Main course.
• Traditional Tiramisu (Mascarpone Ice cream with coffee cream infused with Amaretto) Price Rs 195 (without taxes) is amazing dessert and recommend. We rounded off with Tiramisu. Dessert is 4/5.
My Rating for Dessert is 4/5
My Overall rating is 4.5 /5 and place is highly recommended.